The oldest of all of Canim Lake Resort’s cabins, this one is full of rich history and character. It is located furthest from the hub of the resort. When one corner sunk, Cabin 8 developed a lean. On proposing to tear it down and rebuild, many repeat guest opposed the idea as it was a charming characteristic they had come to love, and the memories were many as this was often a Honeymoon Suite. The ground has been levelled in the interior, and a bathroom added for comfort.
- maximum 2 person occupancy
- single floor
- single queen bed
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- complete with linen and towels
- living area with fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, coffee maker and utensils)
- outdoor fire pit and picnic table.