We here at Canim Lake Resort care about your health and wellness! That is why we are taking extra precautions to make sure that we make your visit safe in light of Covid 19. Here are some things that we are doing to align with provincial policies and to ensure that you can enjoy your visit worry free!
- Our campsites are already widely spaced, allowing you to social distance while enjoying a relaxed camping experience, as always
- The lodge, restaurant and washrooms are currently closed. Only self-contained RVs are currently able to come stay with us overnight;
- We stepped up our cleaning procedures. We regularly clean common touch-points with disinfectant, and are taking extra care to clean our accommodations. The cabins and office all have hand sanitizer for you to use. Hand soap is also provided in the cabins.
- We are limiting the number of people that are able to stay in our accommodations to avoid crowding. We are also not allowing large gatherings;
- We practice social distancing and encourage our guests to do the same;
- Guests that want zero-contact payment, can pay over the phone before their visit;
- We’ve added signage to remind guests to social distance. Only one guest is allowed in our office at time.
- And lastly, Rudy has offered to sanitize anyone who requests it with the pressure washer 😉
In the words of our Provincial Health Officer, Bonnie Henry, we want to remind you all to “be kind, be calm and be safe” and enjoy all that the Cariboo has to offer!